December 18, 2008

Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Nilanti Narain

OMG! If there is a such thing as perfect, that's what this girl is. Damn! Face, eyes, breasts, booty, hips, she has it all! I mean usually these Indian women are are beautiful facially, but its not that often you see one with this kind of body. Gorgeous!

This is clearly my favorite SGGP since Marin back in July, and that's really saying something because I've had some classics in between now and then (most notably Jesikah Maximus..so fine!!!). This chick is so bad, I don't even have a favorite one of these pics, they're all my favorite lol. I'd suggest you click 'Continue' and check her out, in the meantime I'm gonna go try to find myself an Indian girl this fine lol.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

God must have been eating curry when he made her.