December 28, 2008

Embarrassed

**UPDATE**
Welp its the 2nd half and this hasn't gotten any better. In fact, its gotten worse. Waaaaaaaay worse lol. Its currently 44-3 and the Eagles are probably about to score again. We're getting whupped so bad I just can't find it in myself to get mad lol.

Side note: why is Romo still playing?? Why risk a serious injury for next season, this game was lost long ago. Oh, and watch the Eagles go up there to Minnesota and lose next weekend. That's just how these thing work but whatever. Oh yeah and can we cut Roy E. Williams and Pacman Jones during the game??
--------------------

How could I be anything, but embarrassed right now?? I don't even know what's going on right now...hell obviously neither do the Cowboys lol. I can't do nothing but laugh because how bad we're playing is straight Comedy Central. The offense looks bad, the defense looks defenseless, and special teams has been anything but.

I'm not even mad at the Eagles. I mean I can't say I didn't see this coming when I saw the final score on the Raiders/Bucs game. Everything that could go wrong has for Dallas besides someone dying on the field. What were they doing all week?? They might as well had been playing Madden instead of practicing over the week. They actually might have looked better in the first half if they did play Madden though.

Welp, there's no coming back from 27-3 so I guess there's always next year, right?? Whatever lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn now its 44-3.

O well, You Can Still Rally Ur Support For My Atlanta Falcons This Post Season l0l

Anonymous said...

Yep yep. too bad the Aints let the Pansies win with like 3 secs. oh well time to take it to the other bird.

Anonymous said...

Yeah what was up with the Saints allowing that huge bomb to Steve Smith to put the Panthers in field goal range?? The Falcons almost fumbled today too though...but obviously nobody fumble like my might Dallas Cowboys. After this spankin I'm thinking about switching teams lol. Seriously, we just got killed by the niggas that tied the Bengals!