December 17, 2008

Marbury Attends Knicks/Lakers Game As Fan

You gotta love it! The picture above is exiled Knickerbocker Stephon Marbury talking to reporters at halftime of the Knicks game...in LA! And he wasn't just at the game, he was courtside, a few seats down from Spike Lee. He isn't a Knick anymore so he had to buy his own ticket, but seeing that the Knicks are paying him millions to stay away I'm sure he didn't mind lol. This move was so gangsta and though the media wants to call him a fool, I think he's a genius. In a recession he's getting paid to NOT go to work! Can life get any better for one man?? I think not lol.

Check out the quote of the day, courtesy of the man himself: "I didn't create this, this is all their doing. I'm still earning my check by doing nothing. I'm staying in shape. My mind-set is to enjoy my life."

I so envy you Steph lol.

SOURCE

SOURCE 2

0 comments: