December 19, 2008

Katt Williams Vs. Steve Harvey

Where the hell did this come from?? I'm just sitting here enjoying my weekly Foxxhole episode when all of a sudden they start talking about this Katt Williams challenging Steve Harvey stuff. They play the tape of Katt on the radio and I'm just like WTF (click here for the entire Foxxhole episode, the Katt stuff starts about 30 minutes in) lol. So anyway Steve Harvey called in and apparently there is gonna be like a stand-up battle royale thing in Detroit between Steve and Katt on New Year's Eve (I'm guessing some sort of constellation for the Lions completing their 0-16 season on the 28th lol). Man, I wish I could be there!

Both of these dudes are bad boys, but Katt better watch himself because, like Foxx was saying, you know he has the tendency to use old jokes (don't front, Katt toured off one set for about 2 years lol). Oh well, I guess we'll find out what happened January 1st, but right now I'm just disappointed I wasn't listening to Steve when Jamie was on!

Oh, and by the way, this was one of the most classic Foxxhole episodes ever so you might wanna just check out the whole thing. They were going HARD at Katt lol.

1 comments:

Lady Di said...

I'm listening to it right now and am like W T F?? This is depth to the maximum degree of deep. I never heard stand down this hard from any comedians in my long life. I just can't believe this one, I really can't.