December 24, 2008

Yes, Its Merry CHRISTmas!

Here's a new little diddy from...Diddy!


I'm kinda glad he made this video because I was planning on posting a nice long rant about this whole "Happy Holiday" thing. I mean I know its the PC term and all, but what's the point if every time people say it they're just insinuating Merry Christmas?? I remember seeing a commercial for one of our local news station here in South Florida and everybody is wearing Sant hats, Rudolph noses, and standing by Christmas trees while saying happy holidays. That's retarded, we all know you mean Merry Christmas so just say it. I don't mind if people who are Jewish say Happy Hanukkah to each other and don't mind whoever celebrates Kwanzaa saying Happy Kwanzaa to each other, so why should I have to mask my holiday?? (Speaking of Kwanzaa, why do we ever mention it in our holiday conversation?? I don't know not one nigga that celebrates it and I know you most likely don't either. Hell, most people don't even know what that shit entails lol.)

Plus, why should I have to have a code name for my Lord and savior's birthday?? I'm not ashamed of him and surely don't want him to be ashamed of me on Judgment Day. Forget all this other stuff, me and my people say Merry Christmas because that's what we celebrate.

You know what?? I actually would've preferred that Diddy make a video addressing people who write "Merry X-mas". That is so NOT cool. How are you gonna X out Christ??

0 comments: