December 25, 2008

Fiyah's Christmas Wish List

I was bored today before the Lakers/Celtics game so I was browsing the internet and came across a few Christmas list so I decided to make my own. Unfortunately Once the game started I forgot about my list until now lol. Better late than never I always say.

I wish...

20) NFL teams stop wearing same colored tops and bottoms.
I don't know, this just always bothered me. When your jerseys aren't white and you do this its just weird.

19) Notorious gets canned.
I'm sorry, I saw the trailer again today and it just looks wack. Plus, outside of Biggie the casting is terrible.

18) The Celtics get new jerseys.
Seriously guys its been like 60 years, its time to move on.

17) Rappers stop saying they don't write.
How corny has this shit become?? Even wack niggas are saying it as a point of pride when talking about their bullshit music. The madness has to stop somewhere!

16) DMX doesn't get arrested in 2009.
Knowing X, he's probably somewhere getting arrested as week speak, but better luck to the homie in '09. This nigga's life is fuckin' sad.

15) Brett Favre's arms fall off.
I'm tired of this bullshit retirement saga every damn year and this is the only way to put an end to it.

14) Lil Wayne & his fans get sober.
We know Wayne is on drugs, but if you think Tha Carter III is the album of the year or even think he's capable of making even half decent verses anymore you must be too. Niggas need to get their life right.

13) Black dudes stop getting mohawks.
Look man, the shit wasn't meant for you and your nappy ass head so stop it. I have yet to see one nigga with a mohawk and think to myself, 'damn, the shit looks dope.' Matter of fact, I go out of my way to root again lame ass athlete that try to rock them lol.

12) Niggas stop dickridin'.
This shit killed the game.

11) Get flashed by Keyshia Cole.
I was watching her show on BET the other day and she took the family to a water park. Nigga! NIGGA! Okay, I'm just gonna put it like this: If you don't think Keyshia Cole has a pair of the top 5 titties in the game today you're smokin'. Just let a nigga get a peek lol.

10) Older white people start using the word "hater."
How else do you think overused terms get played out?? (See "bling bling")

9) Kanye returns to making good music.
I just heard Jesus Walks today and almost cried. This nigga is the saddest case out there. How could you not listen to 808s & Heartbreak and not feel bad for dude?? I personally don't think he's ever coming back but then again that's why this is a wish list.

8) Dave Chappelle does a new stand-up special.
I've pretty much given up all hope that Chappelle's Show might ever come back so at least let a nigga get a HBO special.

7) Rappers realize auto-tune doesn't make garbage verses sound any better...in fact it makes them and all others sound 20x worse.
This shit has totally got out of hand. Auto-tune is no substitute for talent (Ron Browz). This shit has gotten so out of hand that when I was listening to the radio the other day I heard a nigga using it on a commercial! There wasn't even a jingle, the nigga was just talking!

6) Cowboys make the playoffs.
Them niggas better win Sunday or else!

5) Cowboys win the Super Bowl.
I hope I'm not jinxing #6, but how great would this be??

4) Meagan Good has a sex tape come out
Full length though, with no water marks like that wack ass Buckeey shit (what ever happened to part 2 of that shit??). Oh, and it can't terrible angles like that Kim Kardashian shit either. (Hmm speaking of Kim, I should've had something about her or her sister Kourtney having sex with me. I'm fuckin' up!)

3) Blow job from at least 2 of the girls I've featured in Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant.
I could pick names from a hat because I only put the finest of women in SGGP.

2) Invite to co-host on Foxxhole Radio on Fridays.

I love that fuckin' show and would literally kill someone to be on. I'm not comedian, but even I could do better than Lewis Dix lol.


1) Become the Hip-Hop Czar!
You know how Bill Simmons wanted to be the "sports czar" to prevent future sporting missteps and the government wanted a "car czar" to handle the money they are giving the big 3 automakers?? Well I want to be that...but just for Hip-Hop. Wouldn't that be great?? Me as Hip-Hop Czar, deciding on what is and isn't acceptable in Rap music. I bet nobody would complain of its death or sickness if I was in charge.

Who is powerful enough to appoint me to this position?? Russell?? Diddy?? Jay?? Barack?? I need to talk to whoever it is and get my bid in now. Fiyah for Hip-Hop Czar in '09!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definately wanted Keisha to show them thangs. A megan good sextape is good but what about a beyonce gangbang.And I want the Falcons to win the superbowl.

Anonymous said...

LoL @ #7

Nigga was jus talkin w/ the AutoTUNE l0l