January 23, 2009

Barack Disses Cipha Sounds Live On Air??

Take a listen to this shit. Now, I honestly don't even believe its Barack, but its still funny as hell regardless. Enjoy.


LMAO!! Hilarious shit, man. Okay, so what's the verdict, real or fake??

I'm in the fake column because 1) Why in the hell would Barack call in to Hot 97 after becoming the President just 3 days ago?? I just doubt his first post-inauguration interview was gonna be with Angie Martinez. Nothing against Ang, but seriously. 2) As well run as his campaign was, do you think his staff wouldn't have known Angie wasn't there before they gave Barack the phone?? 3) I don't know much about radio or how things are run, but I do know they handle all these transitions off air. When they do radio interviews and they introduce people, that person was already on the line. 4) Some of that shit "Barack" was saying didn't even sound like shit he'd say like "he screwed it up a bit" or I'm in there like swimwear". Why would Barack talk about that situation jokingly now when he didn't take well to Joe Biden joking about it the other day??

I could probably keep going, but you get the point lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao lol lmfao If Barack would have really did it then that would have been the ultimate diss