January 28, 2009

Kobe's No. 24 Jersey Back At #1

When Kobe changed his number from 8 to 24 in 2007 his jersey was the number 1 seller, but in 2008 Kevin Garnett's Boston Celtics No. 5 bumped him. Now its 2009 and Kobe is back on top of thangs, knocking K.G. to #2. I can't really say I'm surprised because not only are the Lakers playing some great basketball right now, but their white jerseys are sick. I don't even wear jerseys anymore, but if I did I'd get a white Kobe. I guarantee you that if they tracked the colors sold the white joints would be #1 with the purple aways being #2 and the gold home ones coming in last. I mean ever since NBA Live 2003 I've played with the Lakers solely so I could rock the white jerseys on the game lol.

Anyway, check out the top 10 after the jump. I'm almost positive you'd be surprised when you see it. Oh, and the All-Star reserves are gonna be announced tomorrow night on TNT so tune in and come back later to see my reaction.

1) Kobe Bryant
2) Kevin Garnett
3) LeBron James
4) Chris Paul
5) Allen Iverson
6) Pau Gasol
7) Paul Pierce
8) Dwyane Wade
9) Derrick Rose
10) Nate Robinson

Really?? Nate Robinson made the list?? Then again, if you like the Knicks, who else's jersey are you gonna buy?? lol. I also can't believe Pau Gasol is all the way up to #6! I'm telling you, its those white Laker jerseys. Next year Bynum will probably be up there too. Lastly, how did D-Wade drop to #8?? Fucked up lol.

SOURCE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no dwight?

Fiyah said...

nope, but i actually considered buying of his a couple weeks ago. as much as orlando changes jerseys, im not sure if it'd be a smart buy lol.