January 16, 2009

Banks, Free, Bris, Murray, Jones & Much More!!

Lloyd Banks - Mind On Murder


Again, I hope he's saving some of these tracks for the album.

Freeway - Next Up


This shit is murder. What else is new?? lol.

Brisco - Ain't A Rap Song


Crazy beat! Bris did his thing on it too.

Keith Murray Feat. Infared - We Don't Play


That's right! "I don't give a fuck, I'll stab up a midget!" lol. Seriously though this is dope shit.

I-20 Feat. Devin The Dude & Lil Keke - Down Bitch


Damn, I was starting to think I-20 wasn't even on his own track lol. Dev killed this as usual though.

2 Pistols - Lights Low


You know normally I'd say somebody with a T-Pain first single would be a one-hit wonder, but She Got It never got too huge like Low or shit like that so I think 2 Pistols still has a chance. Welp only time will tell.

Jim Jones Feat. Oshy Star - Blow The Bank


Pretty average, nothing too special here.

Sean Kingston Feat. Kardinal Offishall - Girl I Wanna Know


What kinda low budget Sexy Can I is this??

Ron Artest Feat. Max B., Mistah F.A.B., & Mike Beck - Something Tonight


Why does Ron Artest keep insisting on rapping when he's so terrible at it?? Sad.

0 comments: