January 21, 2009

Saigon - Pushin' Buddens

The battle is now on! The battle is now on!

Saigon - Pushin' Buddens


Fuck! Saigon went IN on Joey! LMAO!! This kinda reminded me of LL Cool J's Ripper Strikes Back Diss to Canibus. Shit just goes hard.

Honestly, he had to rip this shit this hard because his first shit was so weak. I think we can go ahead and call round 2 for Saigon. I guess we're tied now, but Joe did win a weak round 1 while Saigon won a tough round 2. Well we'll have to see if there's a round 3 before we can name a victor, but I don't think Saigon can top this shit even if he did make another 1 (which he said he isn't).

Related:
Joe Budden - Pain In His Life (Saigon Diss)
Saigon - Under-Achiever (Joe Budden Diss)
Joe Budden - Pain In His Life (Saigon Diss)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered if you had this posted or not lol

I have to disagree, it was nothing like LL's Return of the Ripper because he actually won this round..... LL, IMO, did not win that battle and I've been saying that SINCE the late 90s when I was the only kat in my region bumping either rapper (everybody where I'm from was on 8Ball, No Limit etc...)

Fiyah said...

Yeah LL definitely lost that battle, that's not what I was saying lol. Canibus came back with Rip the Jacker and tore him back down but before that came out and it was just Second Round KO against Ripper Strikes Back, I'd say LL was in control...like Sai is right now.

Anonymous said...

WOW! NOW THAT WAS GOOD! I UNDERESTIMATED SAIGON!