January 29, 2009

Martellus Bennett Fined $22,000 For YouTube Freestyle

Yes, according to the Dallas Star-Telegram, TE Martellus Bennett has been fined $22,000 (about a game check for him) for a YouTube video he did freestyling. But here's the kicker: He was fined by the Cowboys, NOT the league! I'm shocked... and actually kinda happy. I mean I'm not happy that he got fined for this in particular, but the fact that my Cowboys are now showing a tougher, 'we mean business' attitude is almost enough to bring a tear to my eye lol. Maybe there is hope for us after all! We don't need boot camp or anything but a little discipline and accountability wouldn't hurt.

If the league would have fined him it would have been a different story because Martellus is just an average 21 year-old kid and you can't expect him to act like a 40 year-old man just because he's in the NFL. There are millions of young people on YouTube saying crazy shit, so why is he any different?? Whatever, I'm just proud of my Boys lol.

Anyway, the video has since been removed, but you can catch Marty B's apology freestyle after the jump.


Damn, that was terrible! LMAO! Hilarious as shit, but terrible. That's what I like about this guy, he's just having fun and enjoying his youth. Me and my friends do horrendous freestyles all the time too just for fun so I can relate...we just don't post them on YouTube lol. If we did you guys would have a field day because we've actually filmed quite a few lol.

SOURCE

0 comments: