January 22, 2009

Skip Bayless Vs...Bow Wow??

I don't know where I was when they announced this, but I just heard about 7 minutes ago that Bow Wow will be on First Take today to battle it out with Skip Bayless on 1st & 10. Is this more or less weird than Lil Wayne?? Then again, Bow used to love basketball. Remember when he wanted to be in the NBA?? Aww, the good ol' days lol. Oh, and definitely can't forget about that Madden game against The Game lol. Aight well I'll go check this out and let you know how he did.

Speaking of Bow Wow and sports, did you hear that he and Stephon Marbury teamed up to create a new apparel line under Marbury's Starbury brand??Weird combination, but I can never say anything bad about Starbury because unlike many others (Jordan, LeBron, etc.) the aim is to give reasonable prices for families that can't afford to buy $200 for a pair of fuckin' shoes.

0 comments: