January 26, 2009

INN: Plies Week

Its Monday and the countdown to Super Bowl Sunday is officially under way and I know the million dollar question you're wonder isn't 'who's gonna win the game', its 'what ignorant coonery does Plies have planned?' Well I have an answer for you: Plies Week!

What is Plies Week you ask?? Its a series of ignorant events designed to remind white people that though Barack Obama just got inaugurated last week, there are still some good ol' shuckers and jivers out there (gud ennin' baws). I know you wanna go so go ahead and click here to go to the Plies Week website and buy tickets!

I know you're wonder so here's the Plies Week line-up:

Today: The Stripper Olympics
Tuesday: Power of Visions Fundraiser/Yacht Party
Wednesday: Bust It Baby Calendar Models Media Day
Thurdsday: "Welcome to My City" Industry Party
Friday: Goon and Goonette Pink & Black Bash
Saturday: "I Got Plenty Money" Car & Bike show (Hosted by: Neffie & Frankie from Keyshia Cole's show) & 106th & Goon

As usual, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried lol. I mean I'm creative, but "Goon and Goonette Pink & Black Bash"?? I just couldn't make that up. Goonette! LMAO! The sad part is that you know there will be some black girls calling themselves goonettes like its a good title to have.

Question: Thursday's event is the "Welcome to My City" Industry Party, but how is it his city when Plies is from Fort Myers, not Tampa?? Weird.

This nigga just better hope Roger Goodell doesn't find out about this shit because I'm sure he would opt to not have Plies help market his league's marquee event. The last thing Goodell is looking for his the chance of some new bullshit popping off with one or more of his players. Ahh I can see the ESPN headlines now lol.

1 comments: