January 22, 2009

Bow Wow On 1st & 10

I told y'all he was gonna be on their earlier, but here is the entire thing courtesy of the greatest thieves in the history of the internet, WorldStar! lol.



Skip went easy on him. I don't have a problem with that though because like Wayne, you can tell Bow doesn't really follow sports that closely (even though I would say Wayne has more sports knowledge). That isn't a knock against him either, he's a busy dude so I don't expect him to be completely up-to-date with all his sports lol. Anyway, I'm glad to see Rob Parker back! Thank goodness.

Lastly, I just wanted to say I COMPLETELY agree with all 3 of them when it comes to PETA. Especially Skip who said somebody needs to come up with a group that protects people from PETA lol. Fuckin' weirdos man.

Related:
Skip Bayless Vs...Bow Wow??

0 comments: