January 23, 2009

Duval Gets Dro To Watch 1 Guy 1 Cup


This nigga Dro is a fool lol. I actually have more to say about them being in the studio and working though. Its 2009, Shoulder Lean was a loooong time ago. Dro, you don't think you need to be in the booth right now?? lol. But anyway, Duval needs to stop making niggas watch this damn video lol.

If you haven't seen it and for some reason want to just click here. You will regret it but whatever. I don't know if it was more or less disturbing than 2 Girls, 1 Cup and I don't even think it really matters lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that shit is fuckin disgusting..
o well, thats what i get for bein nosey ..

Anonymous said...

I HATE YOU KEV!!!!

But dro was funny...
"elephant trunk"....

Anonymous said...

I told you you'd regret it so techincally you should hate yourself lol.

Anonymous said...

MAN FUCK THAT WEB SITE LOL!!!