January 17, 2009

Random News Shit: NBA Craziness Edition


1) D-Wade gave his wife an STD??
Man, I HOPE this is not true! I'm just minding my lil business at work when my homegirl texts me about this mess and I'm just in awe. I couldn't even look at Dwyane the same when he was playing tonight against the Rockets and we don't even know if her allegations are true or not. This is just so sad either way...and kinda gross lol.

2) Curry slapped with homo sex-harassment suit
My homie Drina first alerted me to this on like Tuesday, but I just didn't feel like reading the whole story until today lol. (Sorry Drina, please find it in your heart to forgive me. Possibly over the hot deliciousness of your free Whopper?? lol.)

Anyway, how random was this?? Completely random shit right here. But along with the random weirdness of this story comes the 2 funniest phrases of the new year: "Look at me, Dave, look" and "Come and touch it, Dave." Doesn't get any better than that! LMAO!!

3) Darius Miles plays 2nd game with Grizz, costs Blazers $18M
I don't really care about Darius Miles but this is exactly what the Blazers get for signing an obvious draft bust to such a ridiculous contract and then threatening people to not sign him.

4) LeBron suits up for Browns in new TV spot
That's the commercial up there at the top. I like it.

5) Yao goes 12-12 in win over Heat
It was fuckin' sad watching the 6'9" Joel Anthony trying unsuccessfully to guard Yao. If the Heat ever wanna become contenders again they are gonna need to get some size on their front line.

0 comments: