October 07, 2010

INN: Wiz Khalifa Says He May Spend $10,000 A Month On Weed


I fuck with Wiz and all, but c'mon son, fuck outta here with that bullshit! Besides the fact that he's not getting that kinda money (I usually don't like counting other people's money but it was necessary here), it's not humanly possible to smoke $10,000 worth of weed in a month. Snoop Dogg can't even smoke $10,000 worth of weed in a month. To smoke that much weed you'd have to do nothing ALL day long and smoke constantly. If he's doing that, then he most definitely can't afford it because that means he's not working.

I will give Wiz credit for being original and coming up with a new rapper lie instead of recycling oldies like "I'm getting [insert ridiculous amount] per show" or "I feel like this is my best album yet." Look out for Soulja Boy or KiD CuDi to up the ante and tell us they spend what Wiz spends on weed each week on cocaine.