October 14, 2010

Skillz BET Cypher + Other Cyphers


Skillz almost tricked me with this shit until he said that line about Stephen Hill and Waka Flocka. I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't watch the Hip-Hop Awards in its entirety, so it wasn't outside the realm of possibility that I missed a cypher.

Anyway, outside of the points loss for wearing one of those 2007 ass neck scarfs this deep into 2010, Skillz ripped that thoroughly.


I'm mad I forgot to post this cypher the other day because this was actually the 2nd nicest one outside of the G.O.O.D. Music cypher. I don't know who Bones Brigante is, but son is nice! Wiz, Yela, and Rae all did their thing too. I wonder why Big K.R.I.T. wasn't invited??

(Side note: How dumb are niggas that they really thought Inspectah Deck was dead when Chef CLEARLY stated that his mother died?? That's the problem with a lot of shit today, everybody wants to be the first to give their meaningless opinion on something rather than gather facts. Sad.)


This was obviously the most useless of the cyphers, but its still fine I guess.