October 31, 2010

Nicki Minaj - Roman's Revenge (feat. Eminem) (Prod. by Swizz Beatz)

http://content.onsmash.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/NickiMinajPinkFriday.jpg
Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday is still on schedule to drop November 22nd, but here's the record everybody wanted to hear.


I heard a lot of complaining about this record, but I don't see the problem. The Swizzy beat was good enough, Eminem murdered it, and Nicki was Nicki. Of course Eminem killed her on her on track, why is this a surprise to anyone?? Em didn't even have to try hard to best her, because of outside of her bars aimed at Lil Kim, Nick was just blabbing on with her usual foolishness like "I'm a bad bitch, I'm a cunt. And I'll kick that ho, punt. Forced trauma, blunt."

I don't know, maybe I'm tripping, but I thought it was a good, useful record for her album. Now, I can't in good conscious buy an album called "Pink Friday," but I'm sure plenty others will.

Here's a little bonus Nicki. This one won't be on the album, but rather on the deluxe edition.


The first 20 seconds of this song was hot. What happened??