October 17, 2010

Kanye West - Take One For The Team (feat. Keri Hilson, Pusha T & CyHi Da Prynce)

G.O.O.D. Friday
G.O.O.D. Friday was delayed because Kanye is working and getting prepared for the album. This post was delayed because I was working and getting ready for Fuck Lil Wayne 3. See, it's practically the same thing.

Quick bit of news before we start, if you haven't heard already Kanye's 35 minute film "Runaway" will premiere simultaneously on MTV, BET, MTV2, MTV.com, BET.com, and VH1.com next Saturday October 23rd at 8pm! This should be interesting.


I know Kanye said he was gonna use some of these G.O.O.D. Friday tracks on the album, and I really wouldn't mind if it was this one of them (Note: Unfortunately, I'm not being consulted). That first verse was ill as fuck...and true! I feel the same damn way! I hate looking at pics of people kids (in the belly or after birth) and I hate being in someone's funky crib and smelling like that shit when I leave. Especially when it's that weird fried grease smell, that's the worst.

As far as the rest of the song goes, the beat was dope, though I thought my speakers were shorting out when I first turned it on. Pusha did his thing, and do did Keri. I'm about tire of CyHi Da Prince already though. Did Kanye drop GLC from G.O.O.D. Music?? If not, then the wack rapper quota is filled and CyHi can move the hell on.