October 14, 2010

T.I.: Local Super Hero


I'm sure you've all heard about it by now, but if you haven't, your boy T.I. is a local super hero now. That's right, Tip talked some loser off the ledge in Atlanta yesterday. Since it was in Atlanta, I'm sure it was some gay dude who came out of the closet to the disapproval of his parents, but that doesn't take away from what T.I. did.

Wouldn't it be cool if celebrities talking people out of suicide attempts was a real service?? Think about it. Rappers, actors, athletes, and all other celebrities could sign up to volunteer their time, and whenever some clown decides they want to jump off a building or bridge, the nearest one can't be brought in to save them. That wouldn't be awesome?? I don't think a cop could talk me off of the ledge, but I like to think T.I. or Kevin Durant or Lady Gaga could.

Anyway, you can't get more info on this T.I. situation here, and hear him speak on it some more here and here.