October 31, 2010

Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On

Lupe
Here's the first single from Lasers, in stores March 8th, 2011 (no word on why you'd drop a first single 5 and a half months before the album is scheduled to be released).


Man, I know T.I. is in going back to prison, but that doesn't mean Atlantic should be giving his records away to Lupe. Obviously I'm joking, but doesn't think sound like one of those lazy motivational songs T.I. loves to make?? Well it does to me. It's decent, but doesn't really move me. Maybe that's why they dropped it this far ahead of the album?? You know how an artists will drop a first single, then the album doesn't end up dropping until like a year later, and that song becomes a bonus track?? I think that's the destiny of this one.

Speaking of bonuses, here's a litty ditty by Lupe, Common, and Jennifer Hudson after the jump.