October 09, 2010

Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Jennifer Skye Is Officially A Smooth Girl!

Jennifer Skye
Here's the moment we've all been waiting for, Jennifer Skye's first photoshoot! What a glorious occasion this is. I may cry. No really, all bets are off with Ms. Skye Mrs. Fiyah.

Okay, let me stop playing, I'm just listening to Eric Benet's song Sometimes I Cry as I type this. No, really I am. Seriously. Whatever, this woman is fuckin' phenomenal, and that's all that truly matters right now. Enjoy the photos, and once again, thank goodness for BlackJackSkanz!

(Side note: I love Jen, but I don't know how I feel about the eyes above her tramp stamp. As Juvenile once said, "Now respect my fuckin mind, how I'ma hit that from behind?" My thoughts exactly Juv! ...Okay, who am I fooling? I'd hit that even if she had my momma's eyes on her back lol.)



Related:
Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Jennifer Skye Covers Smooth