October 17, 2010

T.I. Sentenced To 11 Months In Prison

Rapper T.I. whose real name is Clifford Harris Jr. , is shown in this artist rendering as he speaks in federal court, Friday, Oct. 15, 2010, in Atlanta. A federal judge revoked his probation Friday and ordered him back to prison for 11 months, according to a spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office.
Yes, the man that was attempted to be protrayed in the in-court artist sketch is T.I. Needless to say, it looks nothing like him, but I thought it was funny anyway.

Back to the topic at hand, man, I usually side with the artists, but I feel for Atlantic. I hate to say it, but T.I. is on the verge of falling off. The guy is really making it hard on his fans right now (myself included). I mean, has he even been out a year yet?? He's lucky Atlanta has no real rising talent to take his spot.

And what about the album, what happens with that?? Does Atlantic drop "King Uncaged" while he's in prison, or shelve it until he's uncaged?? Are any Grand Hustle artist gonna drop while he's locked up this time (*cough* Young Dro *cough*)?? Again, I feel for Atlantic.

It would be selfish of me to only thing about all the things I lose while Tip is in prison, so what about his family?? How do you explain to your kids that you have to go away for another year?? I'm sure he already misses a lot by being a rapper and having to be on the road, this is that x50. And what about Tiny?? She's gonna spend her first anniversary alone. That sucks.

Aight, well that's enough T.I. talk for right now. Hopefully this brother can get his life together 11 months from now and make this his last stint in prison.

SOURCE