October 29, 2010

NFL Winners & Losers: Week 8

Rodgers-Sanchez
Byes: Ravens, Browns, Giants, Falcons, Bears, and Eagles.

1) Packers (4-3) @ Jets (5-1)
I want to make a case for the Packers here, but I don't see the Jets losing at home off their bye. Jets winners, Packers losers.

2) Vikings (2-4) @ Patriots (5-1)
I don't know who will start at QB for the Vikings, but I feel bad for Randy Moss. Patriots winners, Vikings losers.

3) Steelers (5-1) @ Saints (4-3)
If they Saints can't beat the Browns at home they surely can't beat the Steelers. Steelers winners, Saints losers.

4) Texans (4-2) @ Colts (4-2)
I can't imagine the Texans sweeping this season series while Peyton Manning is still in the league. Colts winners, Texans losers.

5) Dolphins (3-3) @ Bengals (2-4)
The Dolphins should definitely be 4-2 heading into this game. I still don't see why the dumbass refs wouldn't determined who had possession even though they signaled touchdown. I mean, it any way you put it, there was still a fumble, so who knows why they wouldn't think that would be important information to have. Dolphins winners, Bengals losers.

6) Titans (5-2) @ Chargers (2-5)
I'm tired of the Chargers burning me, so I'm finally gonna pick against the. Titans winners, Chargers losers.

7) Seahawks (4-2) @ Raiders (3-4)
Somehow the Raiders scored 59 last week. It'd be so them to follow that up with a loss, but I still hate the Seahawks outside of Seattle. Raiders winners, Seahawks losers.

8) Redskins (4-3) @ Lions (1-5)
Matt Stafford is finally back and I don't think he's gonna throw the ball to DeAngelo Hall 4 times Sunday. Lions winners, Redskins losers.

9) Jaguars (3-4) @ Cowboys (1-5)
O Romo, Romo. Whyfore thou injury our Romo? Sigh. Cowboys winners, Jaguars losers.

10) Buccaneers (4-2) @ Cardinals (3-3)
The Cardinals can't even get their best player the ball. Buccaneers winners, Cardinals losers.

11) Panthers (1-5) @ Rams (3-4)
Home team please. Rams winners, Panthers losers.

12) Bills (0-6) @ Chiefs (4-2)
The Bills can obviously score points, but they can't stop anybody.

The Chiefs on the only hand couldn't put away Todd Bouman and the Jags until late in the 4th quarter last week.

I know KC is very good at Arrowhead, but I think the Bills will finally get their first win. Bills winners, Chiefs losers.

13) Broncos (2-5) @ 49ers (1-6)
Alex Smith out, Troy Smith in. Welp, at least this "home game" is in London, so the Niners won't have to be subject to chants for David Carr. Broncos winners, 49ers losers.

This Week: 7-6 (.538)
Overall Record: 60-44 (.577)
Last Week:
9-5 (.643)