October 31, 2010

The Sean Garrett Feel Love Feature-Off: Drake vs. J. Cole

Sean Garrett
When this song with J. Cole came out the other day I thought to myself, "Self, didn't this song already come out with Drake on it??" And sure enough, I look in my music folder and there it was. The version with Drake.

Okay, none of that actually happened, my memory is good enough to support that lie. Actually, when I went to add the J. Cole version to my playlist, I noticed another file by the same title featuring Drake, and the rest is history.

The only thing left to do now is to have a Feature-Off! Drake's came out in August, so he's up first. Lets go!


Pretty average verse by Drizzy. Didn't suck, but didn't move me at all. Lets move on to Cole.


Pretty okay. Certainly not as murderous as the J. Cole shit we're use to, but he had a nice flow and good-enough lyrics.

I think I'm ready to call it.

The winner of the Sean Garrett Feel Love Feature-Off is................J. Cole!

Thanks for participating Drake, we have some great constellation prizes for you on your way out so you don't go home empty-handed.