August 29, 2011

Beyonce Is Pregnant!

Hey guys, I don't know if you heard, but Beyonce is pregnant! Yes, I too am surprised by the little media coverage it's received... lol.

Seriously though, I've never been more simultaneously envious of a man and a unborn baby as I am right now. Why must Jay-Z be so lucky? It's one thing to be fucking Beyonce and it's another to wife her, but it's other worldly shit to be able to say "I got Beyonce pregnant." The sentence "I got Beyonce pregnant" are 4 of the illest words you can assemble in the English language! And that fetus? That shit is already richer than I'll ever be in life. The Carters are fucking winning!

(Side note: It'll be interesting to see how this news effects her albums sales. I don't think anybody else popping up pregnant could effect their sales but Beyonce, so we'll see.)

(Side side note: Let's see Lil Wayne kidnap Beyonce now lol.)