August 19, 2011

Jemele Hill Dissed By Michael Smith For Madden

This shit really doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I found it funny. Apparently, when Michael Smith and Jemele Hill were young journalists they were set up and... well just listen to Jemele tell the story.


(Side note: If I knew Jemele Hill and Michael Smith were gonna be debating in place of Skip Bayless this week, I wouldn't have decided to skip an entire week of First Take when I heard he was going on vacation. I'm not mad at Skip for taking a break before the NFL season, I just didn't want to be subjected to hearing lame ass Erik Kuselias, when as it turns out, it was Jemele and Mike the past 3 days. My bad)

(Side side note: ESPN2 has got to work on getting some line-up schedules printed out and sent to me the night before every show when Skip goes on vacation.)