August 04, 2011

Nicki Minaj 911 Call

I tried to avoid this whole "Nicki Minaj getting hit/slapped" story because I figured it wasn't true after she took to Twitter to say it didn't happen. How wrong I was. Check out the 911 call below.

(Side note: I edited the middle of the call out because nothing was going on, and but if you don't believe me, you can listen to it in its entirety here. Trust me, you didn't miss anything, I got all the parts with the action below.)


Damn (Drake voice). I knew damn well I shouldn't have doubted TMZ.

Here's my only question to Nicki: Why lie? Its not like she's some helpless woman with no way out of her situation. I seriously doubt she's dependent on dude, so again, why lie? She and other celebs have got to know that every time they lie and pull some shit like this out their ass it only gives these blogs more credibility. And I'm not talking about TMZ either, they actually fact check and have sources, I'm talking about ones like MediaTakeOut that generally post bullshit. People are more incline to believe anything they read on the internet if the internet is busting celebs when they lie. That's just what it is.

Example: Let's say I told you I have a reliable source that told me your girlfriend/boyfriend is cheating on you. You confront your girlfriend/boyfriend about it and they say that I'm lying and clown you for believing whatever I tell you. A couple weeks pass and I give you actual proof that she's/he's cheating. From that point forward, who do you think you'd be more incline to believe? Exactly.

Long story short, Nicki, next time your man assaults you, don't lie about it (especially if you have someone call 911 on your behalf).