August 03, 2011

R.I.P. To The Career Of Machine Gun Kelly


Sad day for Machine Gun Kelly fans and the whole state of Ohio as news has broken that MGK signed with Bad Boy. I don't even need to go into detail about why signing with Bad Boy is career suicide, but before we go any further can we take a moment of silence for Kelly?

~~

Thank you.

Look, I love Puff and Machine Gun Kelly seems to be cool too (well besides the extra tight pants), but he HAS to know this was the wrong move for him career. I don't care if you're 50 Cent in 2002 hot, this is NEVER the right move to make. I mean, I know it's probably exciting to be wanted, but signing with Bad Boy is a steep price to pay. Craig Mack's facial expression in this video says it all.

It's funny this is happening too because in this new 10 Commandments YouTube series I'm working on "Thou shall not sign with Bad Boy" was pretty high up on the Local Rapper Commandments list. Oh well, I hope MGK the best and hopefully he'll defy all odds, but don't be shocked if he ends up like so many other Bad Boys before him.