August 28, 2011

Real World San Diego: No Black People

Maybe I should go ahead and re-post my Top 5 Real World-less Cities of America list because obviously MTV isn't paying attention as they're set to recycle a city for the third straight time.

But you know what? I'm not even mad at them for opting to go back to San Diego again before trying out Phoenix or Atlanta. Nope, not at all. I'm mad at them for not having ONE black roommate, especially when they know you need at least 2 to guarantee an awesome season. I mean, really? They couldn't find one damn black person that wanted to be on The Real World? They have 5 white people (Sam, Zach, Ashley, Frank, and Nate), 1 Mexican (Priscilla), 1 Zimbabwean/French/Native American (Alexandra), and 0 black people. This is that bullshit!

I need a few Mississippis to cool down, check out this wack ass trailer in the meantime:


This is how they're gonna follow up The Challenge: Rivals and Real World Las Vegas 2 (the best "1 black person" RW of all-time...which I'm extremely sorry for dissing on my podcast after the first episode)?? This shit looks dryer than the Mojave Desert. I know they spend a lot of money producing these things (okay, no they don't), but if they would've scrapped it, do you think anyone would've cared? If MTV can scrap a sure-fire hit like Bridge & Tunnel, I don't see why they can't make this undoubtedly lame looking shit disappear as well.

I'm out of words to express my disappointment. I'm out.