August 25, 2011

A Few Thoughts On Lil Wayne's It's Good Jay-Z Diss

Did he diss Jay-Z? Did he not diss Jay-Z? Awww here it goes! *Kel voice*


If your slow ass still didn't catch it, here's what Wayne said:

"Talking about that Baby money, I got your baby money. Kidnap yo' bitch, get that 'how much you love your lady' money."

Okay, let's stop with the "did he or didn't he" crap, he's obviously dissing Jay-Z in those weak ass bars. Fuck the diss though, how about the fact Wayne's way to prove Jay-Z he has money is to kidnap Beyonce and hold her for ransom money. Smart. Maybe next he can scrap a bomb to her torso with Danny McBride and Nick Swardson and get her to rob a bank for him? Again, because what better to prove that you got your paper together than to commit a crime for money? It's just logic people.

Anyway, I know those are the bars everyone is singling out as the Jay-Z diss, but what about the bars that followed?

I know you fake nigga, press yo' brakes nigga. I'll take you out... that's a date nigga. I'm a grown ass Blood, stop playin' with me. Play asshole and get an ass whippin'. I think you pussy cat, ha... Hello Kitty. I just throw the alley-oop to Drake Griffin.

How can we say for sure those were meant for Hov as well? Of course they're equally weak, if not weaker, but he's clearly talking about somebody, how do we know it's not Jay-Z as well? It's not like there was any space between them and the clear-cut diss.

Whatever, fuck all this diss shit, let's talk about the pure wackness of those bars for a second before we go. "I'll take you out... that's a date nigga"? "I think you pussy cat, ha... Hello Kitty?" Drake Griffin? This nigga can't be serious. At least when Beanie Sigel and The Game moronically stepped out against Hov they spit some hot shit, that fuck shit quoted above is just slightly above Lil B territory. I've heard better bars than that from Anne Hathaway.

And on top of that, how's Wayne gonna say he knows "you" fake and follow that with "I'm a grown ass Blood?" How is it okay to call someone fake while STILL claiming you're apart of a gang you're not apart of? I don't get it.

In closing, don't expect a Jay-Z rebuttal to come from this. Weezy is gonna have to step his bars WAAAAAAAAAAAAY up if he wants to get a rise out of Hov.

Oh, and leave Jadakiss out of this.