January 16, 2008

Charlamagne Lets Chingy Have It

Yeah its true y'all Charlamagne straight got at Chingy for calling him a "bitch ass nigga" on that video yesterday with a huge ass blog written on his Myspace today. With how reckless dude be talking on Wendy Williams, I thought he didn't care what people thought of him (especially Chingy lol), but obviously I was wrong. [READ BLOG HERE]

Though Charlamagne does come off as a bitter rapper that never made it on the air (whether its true or not I don't know), when he's writing dude makes all the sense in the world (esp on that Fuck Lil Wayne shit). Chingy IS terrible, his album IS on weed plate status, and people DO slurp these entertainers too much in interviews. All truth! Welp, just like I aint mad for Chingy calling him a bitch ass nigga, I aint mad at C for getting at the artist formerly known as Thugsy on his blog.

If you're like me and never heard the original interview that started all this you should really check it out.

0 comments: