January 17, 2008

Rob & Big Get Back Spider-Man

So I'm watching Rob and Big last night, right? Well during one of the commercial breaks I left my room and by the time I came back they were in the car riding to the turtle race so I never saw what happened in the time I missed until tonight. Now, for those of you who don't watch Rob and Big or missed the episode just continue reading, everyone else just go watch the video.

The episode starts off with Rob and Big driving down the street when a man dressed up as Spider-Man crossed the street and stops right in front of their car to pick something up. They blow Spidey and curse at him so in turn he takes the lid off of a cup and chucks it at their trunk and the liquid goes all over the windshield and he walks away. Later on Rob decides to go to Hollywood Blvd to look for Spider-Man, but he and Big are able to flag down Elvis instead. Rob gives the King his phone number and $20 to let him know when he sees Spidey, and when he calls this is what happened:



LMAO these dudes are out of control! I love this fuckin' show!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

man this shit had me rollin!!!!! Damn im glad u posted this also!