January 31, 2008

NBA All-Star Reserves Announced

I already gave you the starters last week, now its time for the reserves:

East
G Chauncey Billups
F Chris Bosh
G Caron Butler
G Richard Hamilton
F Antawn Jamison
G Joe Johnson
F Paul Pierce

West
F Carlos Boozer
G Steve Nash
F Dirk Nowitzki
G Chris Paul
G Brandon Roy
F Amare Stoudemire
F David West

So its official, Shaq will NOT be on an All-Star game roster for the first time in 14 seasons! Its crazy when you think about it right?? Well there is 0 reserve centers so I guess its not too crazy...I dunno whatever its just weird lol.

Now, lets talk snubs. In my opinion, these are the 2 biggest snubs:

1. Ray Allen - How don't all 3 of the big 3 make the All-Star team?? These are the big 3 that have the best record in the league right?? Oh, ok.
2. Baron Davis - 22, 8, and 2 (steals) a game isn't good enough anymore???

I dunno who'll win, but I guess we'll have to wait and see Feb. 17th.

Source

0 comments: