January 24, 2008

First Take's Dana Jacobson Suspended One Week By ESPN

I love First Take (I liked it more when it was Cold Pizza though lol) and I was wondering where the hell she was all this week, but finally the cat is out the bag. She's been suspended! Looks like she had too much to drink and took it a bit too far at a charity roast of Mike & Mike as she said, "fuck Norte Dame, fuck touchdown Jesus, and fuck Jesus." As the character Jules from Superbad said, "wow, that's a bit too far right there" lol. [FULL STORY]

Now, I'm not saying that I support her saying this, but geez wiz she was at a fuckin' roast. No one roasting Greeny and Golic were comedians so you just had to know that someone was gonna take it too far lol. Well I knew it at least when I saw them that morning on Mike & Mike lol.

It is a bit weird ESPN just suspended this week as the roast took place on Jan. 11th, but whatever. Check out this old guy trying to make a case that since Rush Limbaugh's racist ass got fired a few years ago that Jacobson should have been too:


Dana was at a roast, Rush wasn't. Dana was drunk, Rush wasn't. Dana wasn't on air, Rush was. Case closed.

0 comments: