January 28, 2008

Lil Wayne Is "Not The Most Happiest Man Right Now"

Ayo this nigga Lil Wayne is out of control! This is from a show over the weekend in Richmond, VA. Just check this shit right here out:


LMAO!!! WOOOOOW!!!!!! All this over your crew taking your nose candy and suggesting you go to rehab?? Can you say, "they shoulda never gave you niggas money!"?? Yo, how you just gon' son your people like that??? This lil ugly nigga talked about them, fired them, threw his jacket at them, and had the crowd scream "fuck you" to them and they just stood there and took it! LMAO!!! I thought Lil Wayne's Stans were dickriders, but these pussy ass niggas take the cake. How you let a 5'4" nigga disrespect you like that and just take it??? I mean I know the nigga pays all your bills, gets you bitches to fuck, and let you watch he and Baby go at it, but shit I would've walked off the stage AT LEAST! Yeah he was high off that powder and feelin' like Superman (see Tyrone Biggums in season 2's Red Balls sketch lol), but got damn nigga be a man lol.

Now, to this, "a junkie can't do what the fuck I do," line lol. Okay Mr. Weezy, what is it that you do??? From here all it seems like you do is talk shit, make bullshit records, and single handedly ruin niggas albums (see Graduation and American Gangster) so what junkie can't do that?? What junkie can't get in the booth and spit lines like, "man, I wish I was 'dom' so I could set her free, 'cause that's freedom, do you understand me" like you did on Can't Help But Wait Remix or "I'm in my prime, I feel like a new Wayne. How come there is 2 women...but aint no 2 Waynes" from Dey Know Remix (and TRUST me, I could keep going but those are just some of the most recent lol). It does NOT take ANY sort of talent to come up with foolishness like that lol.

Whatever, this nigga is out of control and you can tell he was high when he was talking because he was trying to say some profound shit, but just ended up making no sense lol. Anyway, this nigga Wayne is in desperate need of drug rehabilitation to combat his cracky ways and actions, those niggas in his crew need to kill themselves for going out like bitches for a check, and those dumbasses in the crowd need to smarten up. You know this would've been a perfect time for Fuck Lil Wayne Pt. 3, but I'll let this one ride lol.

Oh yeah and where was all this anger and courage when 50 Cent was calling you a whore a few months ago???? Oh, okay lol.

1 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

I think you should compile like a list of your top 20 lamest Lil Wayne line or 50 if you want. I would read the whole thing just to laugh.