January 18, 2008

Sean Paul Is NOT A Rapper, MSN Is Fuckin' Up!

I was just on MSN.com's homepage (they've taken it off since then) when I saw a headline that said something like 'hip-hop artist's song causes women's seizures.' So obviously I click on it and the official headline is: "Sean Paul's songs sparked woman's seizures." Sean Paul?? You mean Sean Paul of the YoungBloodz?? Nope, Sean Paul the Reggae/Dance Hall singer! WTF??

Now, this may not mean much to most of you, but I'm just tired of these (I don't wanna say white lol) non-black publications and websites trying to associate Hip-Hop with any and everything bad. This shit is ridiculous, they know damn well Sean Paul isn't a "rapper," but they keep calling in one throughout the article and you KNOW Becky and n'em's parents are reading this like, 'see I told you that nigger music was no good for you!' Ahh...makes me sad for my daughter (no I don't have a daughter, I took that line from a movie lol). [FULL STORY]

0 comments: