January 18, 2008

Fat Joe Likes To Party All The Time With Diddy

Yep, that's what MTV.com just said. Apparently on Joey's new album Elephant In The Room features a Danjahandz produced remake of the classic 1985 Rick James (bitch!) and Eddie Murphy collabo Party All The Time.

"I got this song with Diddy called 'Party All the Time,' " he smiled. "We did the old Eddie Murphy [song over].

"The n---a who loves '300' might hate that song," he laughed. "It's too sexy, but I'm killing that sh--. 'Happy, happy birthday baby/ If this is your song/ I love it when you sing that sh-- to me/ It really, really turns me on/ No, I go on, I go hard, it's Joey Crack the Don/ The promoter's buggin', screaming like, "Who invited thum?" ' Danja did that beat. The guys who wanna have a great time and the girls who love to have fun — that's gonna ring off. Versa-til-ity!"

Even though I like the original song I probably wouldn't be so quick to co-sign this if I didn't know Danjahandz was behind it. With some of the shit Danja has done I have no doubt in my mind that this shit is gon' be jammin' like a muthafucka! I can't wait to hear it.

Source

0 comments: