January 18, 2008

B.G. Feat. T.I. - For A Minute

Welp this is a good day to start your morning, a hot new video from one of the dirty South's finest, B.G.! When I got on Myspace this morning I saw this in a bulletin made by T.I.'s page, but I couldn't get the streetcred.com link so I had to find it on YouTube (see Tip, I tried to promote ya shit, but I couldn't get the link from ya site). Check it out:


This song is jammin' hard! It kinda puts me back in the mindset of middle school and seeing Cash Money classics like Cash Money Is An Army on Rap City when I got home. Oh well those days are LONG gone (definitely not forgotten though). Hey I see y'all on that C-Murder cameo, that was a good look especially since T.I. couldn't make it.

Oh yeah B.G. new albums Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood is supposed to be droppin' Feb. 5th so support, support, support!

0 comments: