January 22, 2008

Mariah Carey Loves These Rap Niggas

For as long as I can remember my mom never liked Mariah Carey because she always has white guys as her love interest in her videos, but always goes to black artists when she needs a hit. Now, I can't fault her for that (because its true lol), but I can tell you that shit aint changing in '08 as far as that formula is concerned.

The next black artist up to try to give Mariah a hit is T-Pain. Who better, right?? Though he doesn't sale the most, T-Pain HAS to be the hottest artist out right now (talent or not) because everything he jumps on, nobody who's shit is it, just turns to Billboard gold (see Flo Rida's Billboard chart history lol). Well, I'm sure Mariah and the fine Hip-Hip destroyers at Def Jam are hoping for the same. [FULL STORY]

0 comments: