January 31, 2008

Idiocracy 101/How Wack Is This??/INN/Why???

I had a hard time figuring out where I wanted to go with this one, I mean it could easily be Idiocracy 101, How Wack Is This, or INN. As you can see from the title, I decided on 2 of the 3 because this has to be one of the top 10 dumbest things I've even seen in my life! This nigga actually went and got a box of Frosted Flakes Bedazzled! Yes, believe it or not that shit is fake as hell and is nothing more than the result of an idiot with a Bedazzler and too much time on his hands lol.

Just think, Lil Jon's "Crunk Ain't Dead" chain is 7.5 inches tall, weighs nearly 12 pounds, and cost him a half a million dollars. I got a box of Life cereal in my kitchen that's just over 10½ inches and I know a Frosted Flakes box is bigger than that, so do you know how heavy that shit would be if it was real?? Too heavy for that wire hanger thin pendant connector he has attached to it lol. Plus, it would have to have cost more than Lil Jon's and why would we have reason to believe this nigga has that kinda money to blow on such foolishness??? I mean seriously, we don't even know this nigga's name! lol. Us not knowing is name is the saddest part because today he's got the most publicity he'll ever get in his whole life and he won't even get any Myspace views from it lmao.

**UPDATE**

Fuck it, I'm going all in on this one lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buhahahahahaha.....hehehehehehee,.....oh shit.......lmao!...hhahahahahahahahaha...damn I just pissed myself!

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Also, note that in the picture you have of him showing off his madly coon-esque medallion, he's wearing his jeans backwards.