January 28, 2008

Peedi Crakk - I'm Sorry (Jay-Z Diss??)

Its funny Peedi has a "R U REAL" shirt on in this pic because I have a "R U FUCKIN' SERIOUS" shirt on pointing right back at him lol. Now, I dunno if he's really dissing Jay on here because it sounds more like a chick did him dirty and he's bitter to me, but who knows lol. You be the judge:

Peedi Crakk - I'm Sorry (Jay-Z Diss??)


I dunno still, but if he is gonna go at Jay he's gonna need to do a lil bit better than this lol. I mean its a straight song, but he aint say no names, gave no stories about what happened, why he's mad, nothing! Well, I dunno about the song, but having this picture below as your display pic on Myspace is definitely a jab lol:

Why do people always go for the camel thing??? I mean besides the fact that its corny as shit, the nigga's chick is STILL 10x finer than anyone you've ever been with so obviously looks don't matter lol. I know one thing though: if you are gonna go at the CEO of your label make sure you're off that label first because they can not let you out of your contract and make your life a living hell (see J. Hood) lol.

0 comments: