January 29, 2008

G-Unit - Bottom Girl/Southside Nigga

What's good peeps?? I been M-I-A all day ridin' out with Smiley, but I must say it was a pretty productive day as far as the business goes and he's gonna say his first 360° contract tomorrow so that's wassup on my end. Anyway, I see I didn't miss much today as far as news goes so here's all that music I promised yesterday.

First up we have the Young Buck-less Unit with two new tracks Bottom Girl and Southside Nigga, check 'em out:

G-Unit - Bottom Girl


This shit was aight, could've been better, plus the beat wasn't really that hot.

G-Unit - Southside Nigga (I'm Leavin')


This one was a lil better, but not by much. If they wanna drop another album they're gonna need to make some more shit like they gave away on that G-Unit Radio 25 mixtape lol.

0 comments: