January 24, 2008

Colin Munroe - I Want Those Flashing Lights

I actually pushed play on this the other day when I saw it on Kanye's blog, but for some reason I quickly pressed pause for some reason and never got a chance to hear it. Then the other day, after I posted the R. Kelly Flashing Lights remix, I got a comment that said they were, "feelin that white kids remix more," and had no idea who that person was talking about. Fortunately when illseed posted it again on today's rumors I was able to put 2 and 2 together lol.

The "white kids" name is Colin Munroe and he hails from Toronto, Canada. Now, check out his version if you haven't already:


I have to give it to him, he killed this shit! I think Kanye should definitely hop on this track and make the remix official.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess this has to be on mi myspace now..lol
-whit