January 17, 2008

Athletes Gone Wild??

I was gonna talk about Pacman Jones' allegedly punching some stripper in the face in Atlanta, but the chick has withdrawn her complaint as of today so I'll switch my attention over to Randy Moss. Then again, I won't because this case just seems like another dumb bitch trying to get some money. In actuality, the only reason I was even gonna write about Randy Moss was because the alleged "accident" happened in Fort Lauderdale, but it just seems dumb to me. Well don't let me stop you from finding out more just go to ESPN.com or put it on Sportscenter, I'm through. [FULL STORY]



On another note, someone needs to tell Randy to do something with that nappy ass beard. I mean I know I let my shit go for 2 or 3 week, but fuck man Randy's shit is getting out of control like Ricky Williams a few years ago lol.

2 comments:

Daniel Stevenson said...

So this is the new scam in 2008: Claiming a pro football player hit you. This is just bullshit. If I was a woman and some dude hit me, he would be in jail, then I would sue him. These two chicks went straight for the money.

Fiyah said...

fuck yeah man, str8 for the damn money. its crazy!