January 31, 2008

Jay-Z - Ain't I; Blueprint 3 Coming Soon??

Damn, its a good thing I checked out my man KiNg "D" out before I got offline or I would've missed out on this shit! Man I must be slippin' lol.

Anyway, DJ Clue is screaming over the track so I thought it just might be an old track (plus it sounds like '98 Hov), but apparently this shit is the first track from Bluepring 3! That's right, BLUEPRINT 3!!! I'm amp'd now, it might take me another hour or so to get sleepy again lol. Aight well check out the Timbaland produced track called Ain't I:

Jay-Z - Ain't I


Yeah, I can fuck with this here, it sounds like late 90's Jay without being late 90's Jay...you know?? The Timbo beat could've been better, but Jay was merkin' that shit anyway. I already know most people will hate it I'm sure (or claim to at least) and continue to say Hov fell off BUT like I always say, "if Jay-Z fell off then who the fuck is on??"

**UPDATE**
I still haven't been able to find any new info on BP3, I mean even Wiki doesn't have anything yet lol. I've been all over the net searching for info and I've noticed the response to the track seems to be pretty good so far (score one of the Hov-man lol).

After all my scouring of the internet (aka typing "Blueprint 3" into Google lol) I did find someone with a good ass point on RealTalkNY. The poster went by EJM205 and said, "so since Carter 2 Jay will have release 3 albums before Carter 3. smh wtf is the 'best rapper alive' doin?" Good question, right?? If I had a thought of the day, that would be it right there lol. Aight, I'm going to bed for real now, more info on BP3 later.

0 comments: