January 17, 2008

Cuban Link - You're Not Hood (Fat Joe, DJ Khaled, & Rick Ross Diss)

Damn I almost forgot all about this shit like I did Cuban Link's career. I should have posted it Tuesday with all the other music, but its all good. Anyway, yeah Link is back and firing off shot at Fat Joe, DJ Khaled, and (for some reason beyond me) Rick Ross. Check it out:

Cuban Links - You're Not Hood


Well of course Khaled's not hood, but I still dunno why Cuban Link called him out on this shit. Even more so than Khaled, what the hell does Rick Ross have to do with anything?? These 2 weren't even known outside of South Florida when Links was still in the game lol. Now Fat Joe on the other hand I don't know. He seems like a kool dude, but maybe he deserves this because like I say about Cash Money and Three 6 Mafia, "everybody doesn't just leave for no reason." Whatever, I still liked it and hopefully it works for him. LLIIIISSSTTEEEENNN!

0 comments: