February 05, 2008

Why???: 50 Cent Doesn't Think America Is Ready For A Black President

Not that it really matters, seeing that convicted felons can't vote, but 50 Cent is endorsing Hillary Clinton because he doesn't think America is ready for a black present and thinks someone will try to kill him. PEOPLE LET'S PLEASE GET OUT OF THIS OLD ASS 1960s MINDSET AND MOVE FORWARD. Bush has fucked us over so hard that black and white isn't even an issue right now, its rich vs. poor, right vs. wrong. Of course there is still racists and extremists out there, but I doubt we have anything to be worried about. Let's stop getting shitted on and move our minds into the 21st century. Peep the vid:



For once I agree with racist Bill though I gotta wonder why he cares so much about what rappers have to say?? lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I agree with 50 Cent whole-heartedly. America isn't ready for a Black President. It may look like Obama's going to win, but at one point in time it looked like Al Gore was going to win. Hillary's got my vote.

T Martin said...

As long as people think like 50 and say America's not ready America won't be ready. 50 would rather give up on the idea of a Black president than pursue it, makes no damn sense. Obama's got my vote, America is ready for a Black President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1