May 30, 2008

And Then There Was 2

With there win tonight the Celtics make it back to the Finals for the first time since 1987! I fuckin' 2 years-old son! lol. Its crazy how things work out because remember how heart broken they were after they didn't get the #1 pick and the chance to draft Greg Oden last year?? Well if they had they wouldn't have been able to trade for Ray Allen or Kevin Garnett...oh and not to mention that Greg Oden didn't play one game this season. Yep, its funny how those things work lol.

Now, I don't wanna say I told you so...but I kinda did...well if you got Facebook and saw my bracket lol. On that bracket I had Boston beating L.A. in 6 games considering they were the best team in the league and they are 8-2 against the Lakers in the Finals BUT I don't know about that pick anymore. Whatever, lets just hope they don't break out the booty shorts again lol.

Anyway, the Finals start this Thursday June 5th and somewhere all ABC execs are thanking the Lord they didn't have to try to promote another Spurs/Pistons series lol.

0 comments: